Dr. Kathleen Stinson Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Stinson?

Dr. Stinson, A Wonderful Pediatrician!

Posted on October 28th, 2009

I have recommended my friends to take their children to the good doctor. She spent enough time with us and was EXCELLENT with my boys who are both teenagers. She answered all of our questions and was very patient with us. My children love her and did not feel that she treated them like babies. Her diagnosis was right-on and she made everything very easy. One son sufferd from MRSA and she was on the money in getting him the care that he needed. This is the kind of doctor that I wish that I had for myself!

Posted on March 7th, 2017