Dr. Kathleen M Tate Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen M Tate?

Good changes

At her new location, the office functions a lot better and is mindful of my convenience. Things are running on time better. The waiting in the old location was ridiculous.

Excellent care

I was referred to Dr. Tate by my PCP. I have been seeing her for the past three years and have been very comfortable with services. I appreciate the time she takes to make sure that all my questions are addressed, and to discuss possible alternative medical interventions.

Uncaring & Unprofessional

I was referred to Dr. Tate by my PCP. My first visit was fine, however, with the diagnosis and subsequent visit, not so fine. I had a miscarriage, during the discussion of the D&R procedure, she received a call and left the room, she was gone for more than 15 minutes, and then, when she returned, it was very quick to schedule the D&R and get me out the door. Well, then, she did not give me the paperwork as she thought, and her staff had no clue what was going on either. The D&R was performed at the Aurora Medical Center across from her office, she prescribed Vicodin, which, ALL of my charts clearly state that I am allergic to it, anaphalexic shock. I have to have fibroid surgery as well, and I'm not sure I will go to her for this. I have not received any follow up call from her or her office after my surgery.

Not a good doctor

Doctor made my wife cry three times over our visit.She forced her to take perscriptions for her having "high blood pressure" but refused to check her pulse after my wife asked her repeated times if the check was accurate as she was moved too fast from room to room.She kept dismissing what my wife was saying and wanted her to be "faster" at keeping up with her during appointments.If you have to ask this doctor a question make sure it's written down and you don't proceed further unless she answers the questions or you won't get them answered.

Unfriendly

I just started seeing Dr. Tate and feel as though I am more of an inconvenience than a paying patient. After waiting a long time to see her, she rushes in and out without taking anytime to ask me if I have any questions or share any of my lab results with me. This is my second pregnancy, and had it not been for that, I would feel completely out in the wind not knowing what is going on. They've had to do blood draws 3 of my last 4 appointments due to it being misplaced or not having all the necessary tests ran on it, or complete staff negligence. I'm searching for a new doctor that I won't mind actually being in the delivery room with me and seeing more of over the next few months.

Bad staff

I was met with a rude staff that got dates wrong. If this is how the Dr. is, I will not go there.

Good doctor, problems with Billing dept

Doctor is good at what she does, a little bit on the "if you won't ask i won't explain" side, but not much. Billing/Accounting staff however is less then helpful. Unwilling to assist with solving mysteries of differences between their quote and preliminary EOB by insurance when their estimate is way higher than insurance's. They have "it's my way or highway" and "we never make mistakes" policy. Very disappointing.

Dr. Kathleen M Tate is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, CO.