Dr. Kathleen Tierney-Oconnor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Tierney-Oconnor?

15 years ago this "Dr" told me my son was going to die. She hospitalized him for 3 weeks. No medical problems were ever found. She never followed up in the hospital, or after his release. Turns out his slow weight gain was caused by a tongue tie. Because of the "treatment " provided my son is now obese and depressed. I was treated like a villan when she was the evil one.

Staff is miserable to talk to. Every time you call its a wait and it just feels like they don't care. They could use a few lessons in customer service and customer care. I only wonder if the doctors are aware of how nasty the admins are...its unfortunate as all the Physicians are awesome.

Absolutely The BEST

My family Loves Dr. Tierney. My kids trust her and are relaxed. She spends time with you explaining everything very well. I feel like she gets to know All her patients very well. What stands out most for me is she's not so quick to just give the kids meds or antibiotics,and as a parent i think that's great. Dr. Tierney was also there for my wife and myself when both our children were born and has been absolutely wonderful ever since. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Dr. Kathleen Tierny O'Connor is one of the best pediatricians in the country

Dr. Tierney is not only a skilled and knowledable phyisican but a caring and warm person. She puts you at ease immediately. My daughters adore her, trust her and feel totally comfortable talking to her about physical and emotional issues.