Dr. Kathleen M Trivich Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen M Trivich?

Thx Dr. Trivich!

Dr. Trivich is great! She can always give me an accurate diagnosis in minutes, and get me just the prescription I need. She's always so easy to deal with, and I always know she's giving me the straight scoop! It's hard to find a great doctor, so when I do, it makes sense to write about it!

Outstanding Doctor

Dr. Trivich has been our primary care physician since 1987. She has seen my husband and daughter through several surgeries and rushed to meet me in emergency. Dr. Trivich is a thoughtful, meticulous, knowledgeable, caring doctor. We know we can depend on her for outstanding care.