Dr. Kathleen A Trott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen A Trott?

Pleasant surprise

Dr Trott is definitely no nonsense. At the same time is was so wonderful to learn about myself, and actually have my concerns listened to. I was at a Drs office who was over medicating me, and Dr Trott listened and throughly explained what was going on with me. All in a professional, unbiased manner. I was straightforward and honest, and left appointment knowing what is expected of me, and feeling like my care was individually for me! Not one treatment works for all. Great Dr!

Trott M D worst doctor ive ever seen

Dr trott was the most horribly rude doctor ever. She told me my ADD was over diagnosed so that must mean all my years of suffering with it have been a delusion. She was horrible. I saught her out for help with my recovery with the suboxone program and ended up leaving emptyhanded only to get my money back. Thanks for your hekp dr. Trick. You truly made a difference in my life. You made it even harder. Paitients with ADD beware!

Cyclothymia patient

Dr. Trott was my favorite Dr when she was practicing in La Crosse, WI. She listened to me & I connected with her. The comfort level with her was definitely the highest. She guided me through my misfortunes and always made me feel better! Now I wish she was still here in La Crosse, although I would travel to Milwaukee just to have an appointment with her!!