Dr. Kathleen Vennekotter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Vennekotter?

Posted on February 23rd, 2011

Dr.V. is awesome! I recently switched to her. She found out what was causing my symptoms in one visit, when I spent 3 yrs seeing other doctors, including specialists, who couldn't find the problem. She is very smart and has a great bedside manner. I have since switched over my whole family to her, and I recommend her to everyone I know.

Best doc around

Posted on April 9th, 2009

Dr. V. is a huge asset to Madison County. She seems very well-trained and knowledgeable. She addresses all my concerns when I am there. I know that several doctors even use her as their own primary care physician, which says alot about her.

Posted on November 21st, 2008

Dr. V and her staff go the extra mile everytime I'm there. She is also great with kids. I moved 45 minutes away and still use her as my family Doctor. I can't say enough about her practice.

Posted on July 26th, 2017