Dr. Kathleen Wairimu Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Wairimu?

Very abrupt and rude, talked down to me

Exceptional Infection Disease physician

Dr. Wairimu is my infection doctor and she goes beyond expectations. She is the only doctor in 3 months of my hospitalization in 5 placements that practices medicine the old fashion way. Kindness, up-today knowledge, how to handle emergency episodes. She is a 10 not at 4 star physician. I have never been to her office she takes care of me at Complex Care an acute hospital here in Las Vegas.

Great Doctor

Dr Wairimu saw me in the hospital after another doctor didn't diagnose my heart infection. She was amazing, you would be lucky to get her, Only issue is that she rounds very late. She really provided my wife and I detailed status when she saw us. She does not see people outside of the hospital.