Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Kathleen A Weisenburger
Dr. Kathleen A Weisenburger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathleen A Weisenburger has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kathleen A Weisenburger has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Kathleen A Weisenburger has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 4
I loved Dr. Weisenburger and I wish she hadn't retired. I went to her for 13 years and still haven't found a doctor that compares to her. At my first visit to her in 1997 for a sore throat, she could "see" that I had a goiter. I had no idea that I had low thyroid. Tests were ordered immediately and I was placed on medication. She was also great with patients who suffered from depression. Like I said, I can't find anyone like her now and I sure wish she'd come out of retirement.
33 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHouston Northwest Medical Center, 710 Fm 1960 Rd, Houston, TX
Dr. Kathleen A Weisenburger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.