Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kathleen M Welsh has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Kathleen M Welsh has the following 11 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
Dr. Kathleen M Welsh has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
She's terrific. I see her for real skin problems and for cosmetic things. She's very gentle and fast in removing things. On the cosmetic front, she's quite good, and she doesn't push too much. I'm a guy, and she said she wouldn't do botox in two areas at once, but would alternate forehead and eyes. She was giving up 350 or so in money, but she really won my trust. Her products do get pricey, so I'd recommend you ask her what she suggests and buy at skin1 on line.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
33 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1985
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKathleen Marie Welsh Md, 2299 Post St Ste 312, San Francisco, CA
Dr. Kathleen M Welsh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.