- Memorial Hospital West
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathleen M Wesa MD
Dr. Kathleen M Wesa, MD is a doctor primarily located in Pembroke Pines, FL, with other offices in Miami, FL and Middletown, NY( and 2 other locations). She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Addiction Medicine, Internal Medicine.
Dr. Kathleen M Wesa has 4 locations
Dr. Kathleen M Wesa has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kathleen M Wesa has the following 2 expertise
- Kidney Disease (Membranoproliferative Glomerulonephritis)
- Alternative Medicine
31 Years Experience
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Kathleen M Wesa Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Kathleen M Wesa
As a specialist in integrative medicine, I combine evidence-based complementary therapies with mainstream care for cancer patients to manage their cancer-related symptoms. I am actively involved in studies investigating the scientific basis of complementary therapies and have lectured throughout the US and in India, Europe, and Asia. My primary research interests include vitamin D, medicinal mushrooms, botanical therapies, and the mind-body therapies of self-hypnosis, meditation and yoga.