Dr. Kathleen White Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen White?

Did not listen to my symtoms

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

I went in for a symptom that has not been going away for 2 weeks. The reason I waited for 2 weeks is to rule out any minor environmentatl allergies etc. However the doctor when I saw her, did not ask any questions, check for any other symptoms/issues I might be noticing (I had some variations of the pain at different times). She was talking non stop and did not give me a chance to talk more before she sent over the prescription for steroids over to my pharmacy.She was jsut busy send that prescription and getting out of the door.

Birth Control