Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathleen Woodruff
Dr. Kathleen Woodruff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Warwick, RI. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Woodruff is affiliated with Women and Infants Hospital of RI, Kent County Hospital and Rhode Island Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathleen Woodruff has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Woodruff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Kent County Hospital
Rhode Island Hospital
Women & Infants
Kent County Memorial Hosp
21 Years Experience
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Kathleen Woodruff accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions166 Toll Gate Rd, Warwick, RI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kathleen Woodruff in this video.
Dr. Kathleen Woodruff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warwick, RI.