Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathreen Gimbrere
Dr. Kathreen Gimbrere, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Vernon, WA, with other offices in Kirkland, WA and Seattle, WA (and 2 other locations). She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Gimbrere is affiliated with University Of Washington Medical Ctr, Harborview Medical Center and Providence Everett Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathreen Gimbrere has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Kathreen Gimbrere is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Vernon, WA.