Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathreen Hegarty
Dr. Kathreen Hegarty, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Maywood, IL. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Hegarty is affiliated with University of Illinois Hospital, Loyola University Medical Center and Mercy Hospital & Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathreen Hegarty has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Kathreen Hegarty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maywood, IL.