Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathryn Bird
Dr. Kathryn Bird, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Littleton, CO. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Occupational Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Kathryn Bird has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
Showing 3 of 6
Taking the care out of healthcare
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kathryn Bird - Posted on May 9th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kathryn Bird - Posted on February 24th, 2018
Unprofessional,rude, jealous,old and petty!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kathryn Bird - Posted on April 25th, 2015
12 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCONCENTRA URGENT CARE, 20 W Dry Creek Cir Ste 100, Littleton, CO
Dr. Kathryn Bird is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Littleton, CO.