The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kathryn A Bonnett has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Kathryn A Bonnett has the following 12 expertise
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
Dr. Kathryn A Bonnett has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kathryn A Bonnett is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I've been going to Dr. Bonnett for 4 years or so for treatment of acne. I've been on the same treatment (Differin gel + oral meds) for the last few years now and it works really well when I follow it exactly. She is very knowledgeable and precise in her answers, and she always asks you if you have any other skin issues or questions for her. She's very busy, though, so you'd better plan on waiting several months to get in, and don't try to make any sudden appointments, even when you are an established patient. My only criticism is that sometimes I feel hustled through, which isn't a great feeling, but like I said, she is extremely busy. She is great about returning phone messages, though, so you can contact her after the appointment if there's something you forgot to ask.
27 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Wright State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Kathryn A Bonnett accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
Locations & DirectionsCrumay Parnes Associates Inc, 104 Erford Rd, Camp Hill, PA
Dr. Kathryn A Bonnett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Camp Hill, PA.