Dr. Kathryn S Brigham Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kathryn S Brigham?

Speaks down to patients

I was very dismayed by the treatment I received by Dr. Brigham. I've been treated with a certain medication for several years by a specialist and she took me off of it the first appointment in which I became her patient. Not tests, no explanations, she just wanted to switch me over to something else. Even though I didn't want to. She is not good at listening to patients. I wouldn't recommend her.

Hated every minute of her attitude

A huge mistake

Katie Brigham is one of the most unsympathetic and cruel characters I have had the displeasure of meeting. She is unfit to talk to people with eating disorders and likes to mentally manipulate them into thinking they are doomed to develop certain illnesses after anorexia. She told a patient she would develop "binge eating disorder" after recovering from anorexia, and warned her not to overeat, saying that this patient should "keep seeing her just in case she got fat again." This is clearly a hoax in order for Dr. Brigham to continue to get money from the patient and mentally plant the seed of worry. She is also conflicting in her advice. For example, she will say "you need to be aggressive in gaining weight and gain faster" and then tell the patient to "slow down or they will become overweight," when the patient is still in the underweight category. Dr. Brigham is basically very unsure of herself and the way she speaks is both alarming and unsettling. I would not recommend her on any level. She constantly refers you over to other people and does nothing herself. She is basically the equivalent of an expensive Google Search for other doctors.

This office is incredibly disappointing and I would not recommend it. Phone calls are not returned within 24 hours, refilling a rxn I have used for years is borderline impossible, and excessive tests were run without my knowledge or relevance to my immediate care needs.