Dr. Kathryn K Cheek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathryn K Cheek?

She will prescribe you baby without even touching her/his

Very disappointed. I was recomended this doctor by another doctor. So I had my daugther's 6 months well visit. This doctor will do very little when it comes to actually check your baby all the information that was collected (nurses do this) she never explained to me I dont know what percentile my baby is whether she average weight for her age or not. Besides the brochure, I was given by the receptionist about what to expect from this visit, nothing from the doctor in regards to eating habits food to be introduced nothing. I am sorry I had that visit with her at 6 months of age there is a lot to discuss. Vaccines were given by the nurses.

great MD

Dr. Kathryn K Cheek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, GA.