Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathryn Clayton
Dr. Kathryn Clayton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, GA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Clayton is affiliated with Piedmont Fayette Hospital, Piedmont Hospital and Southern Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathryn Clayton has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Clayton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Piedmont Fayette Hospital
Southern Regional Medical Center
Affiliated with Piedmont Fayette Hospital
20 Years Experience
University of Alabama at Birmingham
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Kathryn Clayton accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1255 Highway 54 W, Fayetteville, GA
Dr. Kathryn Clayton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, GA.