Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kathryn A Cox has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Adolescent Medicine
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Premature Menopause
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
Dr. Cox is a godsend. For several years I went to an OB/GYN at another hospital. When a medical problem developed, my doctor assured me that it was not out of the ordinary, and that it would pass. Two years later, after the problem exacerbated, I decided to change to Dr. Cox. What a difference! She is very professional, knowledgeable, friendly, and most important for me: accurate! She immediately diagnosed my problem and sat down to explain it to me, in plain English. When it was determined that I needed surgery, she asked when was it convenient for ME, not vice verse as it is with most doctors. Her staff is friendly (though I do miss Annie) and everyone always makes you feel comfortable. I am so glad that I found Dr. Cox - she may have saved my life! I just wish that she accepted insurance.
I have been going to Dr. Cox for over 20 years and think she is wonderful and caring and her office manager Annie is an outstanding individual and cares so much for the doctors patients which is rare to find. I would recommend her to family and friends. The only negative is she does not accept any insurance.
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
43 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1975
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Kathryn A Cox accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kathryn A Cox in this video.
Dr. Kathryn A Cox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.