Dr. Kathryn Cox Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Kathryn Cox?

Posted on June 15th, 2015

After 35 years of being a patient of Dr. Cox, I believe she is one of the most competent, insightful, and helpful physicians in New York City!

Mother to daughter recommendation

Posted on February 6th, 2015

Superb diagnostician! Excellent preventative care and recommendations. Dr. Cox has been my gynecologist for over 20 years. The one physician I hope my daughter stays with for the same excellent care I have received.

Gem of a Doctor

Posted on January 19th, 2014

Dr. Cox is a godsend. For several years I went to an OB/GYN at another hospital. When a medical problem developed, my doctor assured me that it was not out of the ordinary, and that it would pass. Two years later, after the problem exacerbated, I decided to change to Dr. Cox. What a difference! She is very professional, knowledgeable, friendly, and most important for me: accurate! She immediately diagnosed my problem and sat down to explain it to me, in plain English. When it was determined that I needed surgery, she asked when was it convenient for ME, not vice verse as it is with most doctors. Her staff is friendly (though I do miss Annie) and everyone always makes you feel comfortable. I am so glad that I found Dr. Cox - she may have saved my life! I just wish that she accepted insurance.

my dear doctor

Posted on August 20th, 2012

she was my doctor for 14 years, I loved her and was so sorry to leave her but we were moving abroad.

Posted on August 2nd, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Cox for over 20 years and think she is wonderful and caring and her office manager Annie is an outstanding individual and cares so much for the doctors patients which is rare to find. I would recommend her to family and friends. The only negative is she does not accept any insurance.

Long Time Patient

Posted on May 23rd, 2010

Posted on December 14th, 2009

I've been a patient of hers for almost 30 years. She's wonderful!

Posted on August 7th, 2017