More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathryn R Crowell
Dr. Kathryn R Crowell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hershey, PA, with another office in Hershey, PA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Crowell is affiliated with Pinnacle Health System At Polyclinic Hospital. Dr. Crowell has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathryn R Crowell has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
She is an exellent Dr. I live in the hbg area and the drive is worth it because I know my children will get proper care. She is very caring and takes the time to listen and also does whatever she needs to get to the bottom of all concerns I have for my children.She is a mother as well and with that said I am confident enough to say she has always treated my children with the patients and respect that im sure she gives her children...She is a wonderful person!
Dr. Crowell is an amazing doctor who clearly chose the right field....she loves children - and they love her. She always takes time to speak with us about any issues we may be having with our child and her diagnosis is always spot on. She even visited our child in the hospital on her day off. Thank you for all you do! And God bless you.
Dr. Crowell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Kathryn R Crowell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kathryn R Crowell in this video.
Dr. Kathryn R Crowell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hershey, PA.