Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathryn R Crowell
Dr. Kathryn R Crowell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hershey, PA, with another office in Hershey, PA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Crowell is affiliated with Pinnacle Health System At Polyclinic Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathryn R Crowell has 2 locations
500 University Dr
Hershey, PA 17033
Book Online Now
Dr. Kathryn R Crowell has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Kathryn R Crowell has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Kathryn R Crowell is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kathryn R Crowell - Posted on January 27th, 2012
She is an exellent Dr. I live in the hbg area and the drive is worth it because I know my children will get proper care. She is very caring and takes the time to listen and also does whatever she needs to get to the bottom of all concerns I have for my children.She is a mother as well and with that said I am confident enough to say she has always treated my children with the patients and respect that im sure she gives her children...She is a wonderful person!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kathryn R Crowell - Posted on April 1st, 2010
Dr. Crowell is an amazing doctor who clearly chose the right field....she loves children - and they love her. She always takes time to speak with us about any issues we may be having with our child and her diagnosis is always spot on. She even visited our child in the hospital on her day off. Thank you for all you do! And God bless you.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Crowell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Kathryn R Crowell Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kathryn R Crowell, MD - Pediatrics in Hershey, PA, in this video.
Dr. Kathryn R Crowell is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hershey, PA.