6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Kathryn Gardner?

Excellent Eye MD

I went to Dr. Gardner on a referral after suffering 2 months with eye problems & difficulty wearing contacts. Dr. Gardner has an excellent education and background. She was extremely thorough in looking at my eyes, taking my history, and working to solve my discomfort. She's very caring and professional, and put me instantly at ease. Her excellent and detailed care solved my problem within days. She immediately scheduled a follow up appt. to check on my progress and work further with me if needed. Would very highly recommend her- Dr. Gardner's patients are in excellent hands!

Kathryn Gardner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.