Dr. Kathryn M Hargrove Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Kathryn M Hargrove?

SUPER

Have been a patient of Dr. Hargrove for more than 20 years, I look forward to every visit, great staff, very professional, very honest about women's health, I recommend her to all of my female family members, and she delivered my 1st grand baby, most memorable moment of my life other than the birth of my daughter and 2 sons!

Help with my "old" bones

I HAVE BEEN A PT. FOR 22 YRS AND COUNTING. WHILE ON ROUTINE GYN APPT I MENTIONED ISSUES WITH TREAMENT FOR BONE DENSITY LOSS, AND HOW AN ENDOC. HAD JUST ORDERED ANOTHER TEST FOR FOLLOWING YEAR. DR.HARGROVE JUMPED RIGHT ON THIS,GAVE ME NEW FOSAMEX SAMPLES AND IS SETTING ME UP WITH SHOTS TO BE GIVIN IN HER OFFICE,EVERY 3 MOS OR SO AND IS GOING TO FOLLOWUP WITH THE ORTHO SPECIALIST OVERSEEING MY SCOLIOSIS AND BONE LOSSS JUST HAVE TO SAY, "I LOVE THIS WOMAN!"

Best staff and awesome doctor would recommend to anyone who need a ob\gyn

Compassionate MD

There's no other...

I have been a patient of Dr.Hargrove's for 17 years now, ever since I moved to the Charleston area from NY. I recently moved away and will continue to drive the 4 hours to see her whenever I have my annual or any thing that I need to talk about. There is NO OTHER LIKE HER!! She is one of a kind! A true professional! A caring, compassionate, considerate, brilliant doctor and I am lucky to have found her and made her my doctor. The office is professional, knowledgeable and courteous to the patients. Dr. Hargrove will take the time to talk to you, and you never feel rushed or that you are not important. She is a marvelous doctor and human being.

RN

I've been seeing Dr. Hargrove for over 1 years. She recently delivered my first child. She is warm, compassionate and caring, not too mention, brillant.

Dr. Kathryn M Hargrove is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, SC.