Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathryn Hobbs
Dr. Kathryn Hobbs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denver, CO. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hobbs is affiliated with Exempla Lutheran Medical Center, Denver Health Medical Center and Porter Adventist Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathryn Hobbs has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 38
Watch Out Future Guinea Pigs Review is Dead On Correct...My Experience Exactly... Hobb's is a Dangerous Md..Abusing Power of Authority & Trust, Manipulating w Lack of Information...Keeping Sick, With Holding Medication that Work...RUN...2nd Opinion will Save Your Life...Agenda is to DAClinic's best Interest & Her Agenda...
Dr. Hobbs is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Exempla Lutheran Medical Center
Denver Health Medical Center
Porter Adventist Hospital
Boulder Community Health
Saint Joseph Hospital
St Anthony North Hospital
Rose Medical Center
North Suburban Medical Center-HealthONE
Swedish Medical Center
Littleton Adventist Hospital
St Anthony Hospital Lakewood
Avista Adventist Hospital
Healthone Sky Ridge Medical Center
Longmont United Hospital
The Medical Center of Aurora
Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
27 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Kathryn Hobbs accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsDenver Arthritis Clinic PC, 200 Spruce St, Denver, CO
Dr. Kathryn Hobbs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.