Dr. Kathryn A Hopfensperger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathryn A Hopfensperger?

Finally!

Dr. H was the 4th or 5th psychiatrist who treated me in the psychiatric hospital for being severely depressed and suicidal. I had PTSD and they thought I was psychotic. Dr. H worked with me for a couple days and asked me some questions and had me take a test to determine whether I might have bi-polar disorder along with the PTSD. I do, she put me on meds and within days a switch flipped and I felt better. It has taken time and patience and listening on her part to know when I need to change my meds up and when I need to be hospitalized for my safety. I trust her with my life, because I have to. Her amazing memory and knowledge of pharacology has saved my life.

None better!!

I highly recommend Dr. H!! My experience with her has been encouraging. She has been willing to take the time needed to find the combination of medications to treat my recurrent, severe depression that had seemed to be med resistant for several years. When one thing wouldn't work, or something would stop working that had been helping before, Dr. H ALWAYS had another plan in mind and shared this with me. She listens!!! I have complete confidence in her; in fact, I followed her when she left one company and started her practice at another agency.