Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kathryn J Hull has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Kathryn J Hull has the following 12 expertise
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pap Smear
Dr. Kathryn J Hull has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kathryn J Hull is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
So back history: this summer I went to the "top patient-voted obgyn" in Charlotte, expecting him to just blow me away. He was so busy he wasn't able to spend much time with me, his staff was overwhelmed and couldn't even get my name right on my lab work and the doctor talked to his computer the whole time instead of to me. So I decided to choose an office in Steele Creek hoping it wouldn't be as busy as uptown, and found Dr Hull and just loved her! She spent so much time with me I was able to think of questions I hadn't before and she is thorough without being overly aggressive on treatment. She is also cool with my using essential oil blends for hormone balancing and encourages a healthy mix of homeopathic and Western medicine. I would recommend her to anyone, in fact I scheduled my daughter an appointment!
I was referred to Dr. Hull by Dr. Hightower. I can tell you that I was very pleased with her from day1. She worked with me through a terrible insurance experience to make sure that she was doing what was best for the patient (me). If you are looking for the best in OB/GYN care look no further! She takes her time to listen and makes every effort to found out what's wrong. Her Nurse Jamie, not so much but I don't have to see Jamie so she is a non-factor.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
12 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Kathryn J Hull accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana North Carolina PPOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kathryn J Hull is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.