Dr. Kathryn S Iwata Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Kathryn S Iwata?

Confident, Wwrm, caring, good sense of humor

Dr. Iwata cared for me during my two pregnancies. I found her to be very competent, reassuring (to a rather neurotic patient) and willing to take the time to answer all of my questions. She has a dry sense of humor, which helped put me at ease and made the appointments enjoyable. Both of my children were delivered at Verdugo Hills Hospital. I had very positive experiences there with Dr. Iwata and the entire maternity ward staff. While I was in labor, Dr. Iwata checked on me frequently and stayed with me all night during my first delivery. All in all, I found her to be a friendly, reliable and, above all, competent doctor and have and continue to recommend her to others.

Director, Human Resources

I think Dr. Iwata is top notch. Very knowledgeable and understanding. Even my 17 year old found very approachable and supportive of a breast reduction. Several of my colleagues all go to Dr. Iwata and we all think she's very sharp.

Great doctor

Dr. Iwata can be fast-paced at times, but that just means she doesn't waste my time either. The waiting time is great and she gets the job done.

Please stay away!

If I could give negative stars I would. Iwata is the coldest, most insulting doctor I have ever encountered. She made me feel like the biggest idiot with every question I asked. She reprimanded me for being married so young (I'm 29), and even had the audacity to roll her eyes at me when I said I was in a monogamous relationship with my husband. I tried talking to her about multiple issues I had going on with my body. She had absolutely no interest in helping me. She just said no, that I was just trying to get drugs from her, and IF I even had these other problems I should go back to the doctor I was with before. Trust me lady, if she wasn't in another state, I WOULD! The most medication I take is my birth control and the occasional allergy pill. I don't even like taking advil if I have a headache... yea, I'm a threat. I hope you realized how much of a huge mistake you made, because the people at the pharmacy will not recommend you anymore after this.

She was telling around my diagnosis to her staffs outside of the room so loud. I would never recommend the doctor who cannot keep the diagnosis confidential.