Dr. Kathryn Olson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathryn Olson?

Posted on September 15th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Olson for over 25 years. She is extremely knowledgeable about female aging issues. Dr. Olson has operated on me twice over the years. Both surgeries were done successfully. Dr. O knows when to recommend to a specialists.

Posted on April 30th, 2016

She was great...highly recommend her...

Really?

Posted on October 5th, 2015

Today I am getting a new doctor. Missed the doctor's phone call this past Wednesday because they have the telephone number wrong. I left countless messages with the answering service as well as reception. Only to be spoken to in a sarcastic manner by a nurse. Still haven't heard from the doctor. She had no intention of ever calling me back. Why would I ever go back to this office? And I still have no solution to my problem. Honestly I don't want my vagina referred to as hoohah. As I left my last appointment I got a glimpse of the doctors office. She should keep the door closed because it's a pigsty.

Excellent

Posted on March 18th, 2015

I have only seen her a few times. But from the first time I went to her office I felt like i had know her for years!

What an amazing doctor!

Posted on January 28th, 2015

I've been going to Dr.Olson since I've been 16. I work in a doctors office and i cannot say enough about how amazin Dr. Olson and her staff are. She really knows her stuff, and really cares about each and every patient she sees. She is always on time, returns phone calls and makes you feel comfortable.

My favorite doctor

Posted on December 13th, 2013

I have known Dr. Olson for many years and even though women dread going to these appointments, she will always make you feel comfortable and that she really cares! She is one of my favorite doctors and I refer all my firends to her.

awesome

Posted on June 13th, 2012

Dr. Olson is one of the best MD's I know. I am in the profession so I see plenty of them! She is personable, caring and just a great diagnostician. It if you don't need OB anymore she's great cause you don't have to worry about her being called out for a delivery. You can't do any better!

Posted on February 16th, 2012

Dr. Olson is a fantastic doctor. From the first appointment I felt like I was important, she listened to my concerns, and worked with me to find the best treatment for my condition.

Thank Goodness for Dr. O

Posted on January 12th, 2012

I have had a constant issue for the last 11 years, and have seen many specialist over the course of the years, no one helped me. I went to Dr. Olson 1 time, she told me what she thought is was, set up testing and within a month I had a minor surgery, that was 2 weeks ago, and now I am pain free... Thank the Good Lord for this woman!!!

what a great lady

Posted on June 5th, 2009

we talked during our visit, and a year later remembered our conversations.. I was a new patient.. great lady.. :)

Posted on October 16th, 2017