3.6

Have you seen Dr. Kathryn L Olson?

They live in an age old communication system

I had called in to schedule a doctor's appointment when they put me on hold and forgot about it and spoke to me to get me the appointment only after good 25 minutes wait on the call (I know this because the person who got back to me reacted saying Oh yes, you were waiting.. and continued to conversation without an apology). The doctor's visit was okay. After the visit, it took them good 2-3 weeks to get me my reports and my prescription. (their reason was that my phone was not working. I called them back with the same phone number and also provided them with an alternate number). Another issue is that they use an answering machine for results information where the only option to the caller is to leave a message with your information for them to call back. I left them many messages. Sometimes I never received a call back. And in some cases they called me back after 2 days and I missed this call to only be put in a loop of leaving a voice message and I never get in touch with any of the nurses who can get me my test results. I was given access to patient portal only after a month. (this is one week after i received my test results in mail) There is no information or breakdown of the tests on the patient portal. There is also no billing information on the portal. Everything comes to me in a mail after weeks and weeks of waiting with very minimal information. When you try calling them they turn you to their answering machine. It is a never ending process with a lot of frustration and stress. I am never returning to them. This is one of the most horrible experiences I ever had.

I have been a patient of Dr. Olson for over 25 years. She is extremely knowledgeable about female aging issues. Dr. Olson has operated on me twice over the years. Both surgeries were done successfully. Dr. O knows when to recommend to a specialists.

She was great...highly recommend her...

Really?

Today I am getting a new doctor. Missed the doctor's phone call this past Wednesday because they have the telephone number wrong. I left countless messages with the answering service as well as reception. Only to be spoken to in a sarcastic manner by a nurse. Still haven't heard from the doctor. She had no intention of ever calling me back. Why would I ever go back to this office? And I still have no solution to my problem. Honestly I don't want my vagina referred to as hoohah. As I left my last appointment I got a glimpse of the doctors office. She should keep the door closed because it's a pigsty.

Excellent

I have only seen her a few times. But from the first time I went to her office I felt like i had know her for years!

What an amazing doctor!

I've been going to Dr.Olson since I've been 16. I work in a doctors office and i cannot say enough about how amazin Dr. Olson and her staff are. She really knows her stuff, and really cares about each and every patient she sees. She is always on time, returns phone calls and makes you feel comfortable.

My favorite doctor

I have known Dr. Olson for many years and even though women dread going to these appointments, she will always make you feel comfortable and that she really cares! She is one of my favorite doctors and I refer all my firends to her.

awesome

Dr. Olson is one of the best MD's I know. I am in the profession so I see plenty of them! She is personable, caring and just a great diagnostician. It if you don't need OB anymore she's great cause you don't have to worry about her being called out for a delivery. You can't do any better!

Dr. Olson is a fantastic doctor. From the first appointment I felt like I was important, she listened to my concerns, and worked with me to find the best treatment for my condition.

Thank Goodness for Dr. O

I have had a constant issue for the last 11 years, and have seen many specialist over the course of the years, no one helped me. I went to Dr. Olson 1 time, she told me what she thought is was, set up testing and within a month I had a minor surgery, that was 2 weeks ago, and now I am pain free... Thank the Good Lord for this woman!!!

what a great lady

we talked during our visit, and a year later remembered our conversations.. I was a new patient.. great lady.. :)

Dr. Kathryn L Olson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lowell, MA.

Dr. Kathryn L Olson Is this you?