Dr. Kathryn A Leopold Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathryn A Leopold?

Best doctor

Dr. Leopold is a caring, professional, talented MD. She saved my life and has seen me through many medical ups and downs. She has lots of experience but keeps up to date on current trends and medical findings. Has also referred me to some good MDs in other fields.

WONDERFUL

Im sad to see such disappointing reviews. I just went to see her for the first time last week and I thought she was GREAT! Very personable and takes her time. Her assistant was the same! I would reccommend this place to everyone :)

Does not like to help patients.

I agree with the other reviews. When you show up for your appointment, they ignore you through the glass window. They spend a lot of time blaming the Glens Falls office for losing paperwork etc. while the Glens Falls office does the same thing - I've been to both. Dr. Leopold cannot (or won't) make a decision about her patients' care. She wants me to go to my primary for everything even when it's a gynecological issue. The other reviews confirmed that I am right in finding a new OBGyn.

I do not recommend this practice. They are rude upon answering the phone, do not understand the business they are in and do not seem to take important concerns seriously. I called because I was having a problem. My doctor was out of town, so they offered to see me in 5 weeks!! There are several other doctors and PA's in the office. When I questioned why one of these professionals could not see me in the 'group', I was told that they like to keep the patients with the assigned doctor. I asked again why they did not take my concerns seriously and again was told they would see me if they classified it as very serious. Stay away from this place if you want a Doctor or a group who really CARES for your health.

Do NOT go here!!!

I came in for my appointment telling the doctors I think something is wrong with my baby. They did not take me seriously and told me I worry about every little thing. I begged them for an ultrasound and they told me no. So, I went to somebody else and they did one for me and cysts were found in the baby's brain. They think my baby has trisomy 18 so I'm waiting for the results for that test. I DO NOT recommend going here, especially if you value yours and your baby's health. So unprofessional. Learn how to treat patients.