Dr. Kathryn Lucas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathryn Lucas?

Posted on June 5th, 2015

This a phenomenal group of professionals!

Hard to get up with

Posted on July 18th, 2012

I have tried to call or e-mail her with a question but couldn't. I decided to write a letter and send it through the mail. I put Att: Dr Lucas on the envelope but still no response. I don't believe they are getting to her because if they were she would answer. There may be someone there who screens them and decides for themselves whether they need an answer. Trying to call on the phone is next to impossible. She put me on Forteo shots and after a year my bones are much worse and the osteoporosis has spread. All I need is her permission to stop taking the shots that have made things much worse.

FINALLY AN ANSWER!!!

Posted on July 6th, 2011

Always been skinny all of my life. About 4 yrs ago I started to gain weight and after several visits to my primary care physician who thought "It was all in my head" and that I was "clinically depressed" the answer is pre-diabetes! THANK YOU DR LUCAS! Finally someone who listens!!!

Posted on June 18th, 2011

Was a patient of Dr. Lucas for thyroid care for several years. Disappointed when office worker scheduled my last annual check-up to be with Physicians Assistant and not Dr. Lucas, the endocrinologist specialist. Only after asking the office worker several times to schedule me to see Dr. Lucas instead of the PA did I did get my appointment with Dr. Lucas. I know all doctors are busy, but I was paying for specialist care. I decided to transfer my thyroid care to my primary physician and not pay the specialist rate for care if not needed.

Posted on June 18th, 2011

After seeing 2 other specialists regarding my thyroid problems and not being satisfied with the care provided - I did my research, and received lots of word of mouth advice on where I could go to get the best care possible for my health problems. Everyone I spoke to that has similar health issues as I do highly suggested Dr. Lucas. I'm glad I followed that advice!!! After 2 years of not really knowing what was wrong with me, Dr. Lucas was able to finally tell me - and give me a proper treatment plan to get me back on track.

Posted on June 3rd, 2011

I wouldnt recommend Dr Lucas because she doesnt listen to the patient. She only cares about your lab work and not how you feel or are doing. However, I've seen her nurse practitioner once and she is very nice.

Posted on April 14th, 2011

Our experiences with Dr. Lucas have been very positive. She is knowledegable, thorough, and most importantly, always willing to consider the patient's perspective in addition to her own. Her office staff is professional and enthusiastic.

Mary

Posted on March 24th, 2010

This is in response to Fred's complaint. Dr Lucas is not the only doctor to require payment up front now. ALL doctors are doing this because many patients go to collections for unpaid copays. Patients come to the doctor and expect to be seen even if they don't have their copay with them that day. I have been a patient of Dr Lucas for 8 years and I had no problem with the office when they asked me to pay my copay up front for the first time. If you have the money with you, what's the difference between paying up front or when you check out?

Money Talks Patient Walks

Posted on March 4th, 2010

After being a patient for several years today I went in and they said I had to pay the copay up front ($ 30.00) I refused and the office manager informed me that was the policy no exeption and severed the relationship. Any doctor who puts the copay first and patient care second I would advise to go some place else.Fred

Posted on May 2nd, 2009

This was a pleasant experience as far as doctors go. The waiting lobby itself was set up to be relaxing, with a big tv set to show tranquil settings and calming music playing, along with a lot of photography books. The appointment was set up for me as a referral and the paperwork was mailed to me a few months in advance of my appointment so I could fill it out on my own time, and patient information is also available through their website. I didn't wait more than five minutes, though that might have been because I was the first patient after lunch.The doctor did a great job explaining things. All in all, I wish every doctor's office was run like this.

Posted on May 31st, 2017