Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kathryn M Davis has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Kathryn M Davis has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
Dr. Kathryn M Davis has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kathryn M Davis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
She delivered my baby. She put mine and baby's life in danger. My son stayed in NICU for a week because of her. Because of her i didn't hold my baby for a week, i couldn't breastfeed him because of the complications he had. She's lucky i didn't file a malpractice lawsuit instead i chose to focus on my baby after a rough start, thanks to her. I don't care about her apologies. I do NOT recommend this doctor. I wish I knew but she wasn't my doctors, she was just the dr on call. Newton Wellesley Hospital is better than that.
My first, and only, meeting with Dr. Davis was horrible. I was a transfer to the practice and she was incredibly unfriendly. This is my first pregnancy and she didn't once ask how I'm feeling. She came in to the room, barely shook my hand, said my charts looked fine and asked why I was there. It felt like she was forced to be there. Very impersonal and definitely NOT someone I want with me at my most vulnerable moment. I switched back to my old doctor even though insurance doesn't cover it. I can't speak to the rest of the doctors at the practice but even the receptionists were awful. The only positive thing about my experience was the nurse, Shelley, who took me to the room. She was so pleasant, upbeat and asked questions.
I began seeing Dr. Davis about a year ago after a horrible experience with my former OB. I just love her. She seems very knowledgeable and spends a great deal of time getting to know you and to the root of your problem. Would recommend her to anyone. She even called me from the airport on her way out of town to make sure I was doing ok.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
16 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Kathryn M Davis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomens Health Associates, 2000 Washington St Ste 760, Newton Lower Falls, MA
Dr. Kathryn M Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newton Lower Falls, MA.