Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathryn A Mcgrath MD
Dr. Kathryn A Mcgrath, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. She has 6 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathryn A Mcgrath has 2 locations
2422 S Broad St Fl 2
Philadelphia, PA 19145
Book Online Now
Dr. Kathryn A Mcgrath has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kathryn A Mcgrath has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Kathryn A Mcgrath is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
6 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2012
Jefferson Family Medicine
Dr. Kathryn A Mcgrath Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kathryn A Mcgrath's office for more information.
833 Chestnut St Ste 301 Philadelphia, PA : (215) 955-7190
2422 S Broad St Fl 2 Philadelphia, PA 19145
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kathryn A Mcgrath is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.