Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kathryn L Middleton has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
Dr. Kathryn L Middleton has the following 9 expertise
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Chest Infection
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Angiographic Visualization
- Sleep Disorders
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Dr. Kathryn L Middleton has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kathryn L Middleton is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
After I had my son I told her I needed to have my meds for my sleep disorder raised because the current dose just wasn't working anymore (mind you I had been taking the same medication for over 10yrs). She told me I needed to go talk to a Psychologist and have them try something for the depression. I was beyond mad! Even in the rare instance you get into a Psychologist right away it still takes 3 months for any type of anti-depressant to start to make a difference. I was a single mom with an infant, I didn't have that kind of time! I went back to the doctor who diagnosed me and who I had been seeing up until the previous 4yrs (had to change because of insurance coverage). He raised my meds immediately & in his dictation notes called her asinine. The thing that upset me so much is that she didn't even talk to me about what was going on, how I felt , etc. She just automatically said NO and that she couldn't do anything for me. I left crying.
35 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1983
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKathryn L Middleton Md, 6750 Erdman Blvd, Middleton, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kathryn L Middleton in this video.
Dr. Kathryn L Middleton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middleton, WI.