Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kathryn K Murray has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 13
Not a very knowledgeable Dr at all. Didn't know what most of the lab tests I needed were! She wouldn't even prescribe me Miralax. She said I could get it over the counter. Going through the pharmacy is much cheaper for me. She did spend a lot of time with me, but that's because she had to ask me a ton of questions that were totally irrelevant to what was going on with me. She didn't care about my questions or concerns. I don't recommend this doctor to anyone.
Do NOT have a pap with this Doctor, she is rough with the speculum!! Also, I wanted to make an appointment because I had been in a boating incident the week before in Belize, but this doctor would not see me, she said I had to go to the E.R. or Urgent care. I explained that the incident had been 9 days old and I just wanted to make sure I was ok but she still referred me out. So I visited an Urgent care and ended up getting billed $100, that's $70 more than my regular doctor visit. Thanks Dr. Murray, for making me spend extra for nothing!! I have now found a new doctor and would NOT recommend Murray.
14 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Kathryn K Murray accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCentury Health Physician Group, 6011 E Woodmen Rd Ste 100, Colorado Springs, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kathryn K Murray in this video.
Dr. Kathryn K Murray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.