Dr. Kathryn Murray Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Kathryn Murray?

Not very knowledgeable

Posted on October 21st, 2014

Not a very knowledgeable Dr at all. Didn't know what most of the lab tests I needed were! She wouldn't even prescribe me Miralax. She said I could get it over the counter. Going through the pharmacy is much cheaper for me. She did spend a lot of time with me, but that's because she had to ask me a ton of questions that were totally irrelevant to what was going on with me. She didn't care about my questions or concerns. I don't recommend this doctor to anyone.

Great Doctor!

Posted on June 11th, 2014

I found Dr. Murray a very caring person, she even kept my grandson busy as she helped me. Very personable, energetic & understanding. She took the time to ask everything & answered all my questions. Even assisted in helping me coordinate follow up appointments with specialist.

Not helpful or caring

Posted on March 6th, 2014

Do NOT have a pap with this Doctor, she is rough with the speculum!! Also, I wanted to make an appointment because I had been in a boating incident the week before in Belize, but this doctor would not see me, she said I had to go to the E.R. or Urgent care. I explained that the incident had been 9 days old and I just wanted to make sure I was ok but she still referred me out. So I visited an Urgent care and ended up getting billed $100, that's $70 more than my regular doctor visit. Thanks Dr. Murray, for making me spend extra for nothing!! I have now found a new doctor and would NOT recommend Murray.

Great Personality

Posted on April 25th, 2008

She was very personalble and seemed to know her stuff. She explained to me the situation so I understood what was going on. I would definitely go back.

Posted on May 17th, 2017