Dr. Kathryn Neely Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathryn Neely?

Posted on September 28th, 2016

It seems that they have changed staff and no one ever answers the phone you are always sent to voicemail. For me this is very unprofessional.

Posted on September 15th, 2016

I have been a (self-pay) patient of Dr. Neeley's for close to 10 years and have been very satisfied UNTIL NOW. Just received a brochure in the mail starting in January, we will essentially be paying RENT to the tune of $69/mo. = $828 a year for two visits a year PLUS pay for blood work charges. Not in my budget so when I asked via their portal to send my chart, they deleted my account. A big SCREW YOU!

Mr

Posted on September 15th, 2016

She is a great Doctor stays on top of your health issues.Been with her for several years. Her and staff are fun to be around.

In the Best Hands GOD can Provide

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

Dr. Neely is the best Doctor I've ever had the privilege to care for me. I'm alive and maintains my life because of the way she cares for me. Her knowledge and bedside manner is the most sincere and professional in the medical field. She truly cares for her patients, I wouldn't want to have my life and health in no other hands by the Grace of GOD.

TV

Posted on August 21st, 2015

My family, including my mother, are very pleased with the friendly and professional atmosphere. They are very prompt and caring. I have no gripes about anything and I have been involved in the medical field for almost 40 years. At times there may be a long wait, but consider if you were the patient and needed that extra care that is given to you. This is not an assembly line or meat market. I won't be going anywhere else.

Poor backroom staff and follow up !

Posted on February 12th, 2015

Dr Neely should be with a Drs office that has a competent backroom staff The nurses don't have a clue what they are doing, never call you back after you leave messages and e-mails, and never give results to patients. Even if you ask to talk with Dr. Neely they tell you she doesn't take personnel phone calls.. REALLY she is my Dr not my friend! They cant even resolve an insurance issue by returning a call to the insurance company. Four adults will be seeking another Dr.. how sad because she is a fairly good Dr. but her staff sucks!

Poor staff and call back on results

Posted on January 26th, 2015

Dr Neely is good, but her staff is absolutely terrible and will never call you back with test results or follow up and make excuses that they are so busy. They have no customer service skills at all. What a shame with a good office Mgr and staff she could be great. I always here it will change but it never does.

Dr Neely is Great but back room staff is terrible

Posted on December 29th, 2014

On multiple occasions my family and I have had to ask repeatedly for test results and lab results after they were in. Dr. Neely is great and caring, however her back room staff or office MGR. DO NOT DO ANY FOLLOW UP in a prompt manner or at all. This includes phone calls and messages that they have failed to return by the end of the day or the next day .

Finished!

Posted on June 14th, 2013

This office has the Worst communicating problem. I am 47 years old and changed to Dr. Neeleys office because her office was convient to my home. I feel like she know her stuff but I have NEVER walked into her office and receive any promptness. I have NEVER called and talked to a human being. Had bloodwork done in Jan. and no one ever called me ti let me know the results. I called and left a stern message. When the nursr called me back she said rudely, that I should have used the patient portal. If you decide to use Dr. Neeley, pack a picnic for the day and mark off your calendar to be in her office at least 3 hours. For that reason, I'm out!

Posted on May 8th, 2013

I have NEVER called dr. Neeleys office and talked to a human being. Always greeted with an answering machine. Always got to the exam room promptly but sat in the room up to 45 minutes before seeing the doctor. Horrible about letting you know about follow up bloodwork results or any important information about your health.

Dr. Neely helped to me lead a more productive life with less pain

Posted on May 24th, 2010

I was injured in 1983 and have seen countless doctors and specialists since. I have had three back operations and one hip replacement. Without doubt DR. Neely has done the best job of pain management by prescription adjustment and new medications. Although I still cannot (or probably never be) gainfully employed, I am living a much higher standard of life than before I started seeing Dr. K. Neely. I actually feel like getting out and doing things more often now. Whereas I was spending most of my day either in bed or in a recliner with no will to take on even the smallest tasks.Thank you Dr. Neely!

Posted on July 25th, 2017