3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Kathryn A Oehler?

Doctor Oehler has seen a couple of my children as patients, their ages ranged from 7 yrs old to 14, both were boys. Honestly I was very impressed with her knowledge and how personable she was with both kids. Both of my sons felt very comfortable with her. I as a parent also felt comfortable, she was very professional , very knowledgeable, and took her time. Doctor Oehler answered any and all questions that we had. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a Doctor for their children .

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Dr. Kathryn A Oehler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Briarcliff Manor, NY.

Dr. Kathryn A Oehler Is this you?