Dr. Kathryn Peeden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathryn Peeden?

Posted on December 4th, 2016

This doctor is not helpful and didn't want to deal with anybody who had medical problems I was disappointed with how she presented herself to the patient

Posted on November 17th, 2016

Called to make an Apppointment and found out Dr Peedan is no longer at the practice. She the first Dr that I felt comfortble around because she is so easily approachable. I wish you the best Dr Peedan and hope that you can one day be our primary care provider.

Posted on April 8th, 2015

Dr. Peeden is the perfect balance of professionalism and approachability. She is very thorough and takes the time to help me, as her patient, to understand my medical issues. She communicates well and her staff is always very kind and helpful also.

Reliable caring Doctor

Posted on August 5th, 2013

I have been goin to Dr. Peedan for many years.She is the best doctor i have ever been to, and continue going to for my health care.

Wonderful Service

Posted on January 12th, 2012

Dr. Peeden & her staff did a wonderful job helping me relax during my visit. Dr. Peeden herself was very professional & will recommend her to family & friends definately!!!!

Finally a caring doctor.

Posted on March 11th, 2011

Dr. Peeden has always been interested in my general well being whenever I see her. I would highly recommend. Such a caring doc, not easy to find today.

More usefull than the specialists

Posted on September 27th, 2010

In caring for my parents, the information I got from Dr. Peeden was more helpful than the information from the specialists (cardiology and neurology). She would take all the time needed to understand their symptoms and explain back to me what was likely happening, what tests could prove that and what medicines or therapy could help. She still suggested we see the specialists to confirm her answers, but her initial diagnosis was always right. She was never vague and when the picture was incomplete, she said she couldn't say what was happening, but then the specialists couldn't either.

Posted on May 5th, 2017