Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kathryn S Pool has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Pool is wonderful, caring, understanding and personable. I had a horrible experience with my first Gynecologist here in Columbus, but thankfully a friend recommended Dr. Pool. I've had to go through some tough times, and she's been there for me to give me advice and guide me through the process. She's wonderful!
My regular OB is Dr. Pool's partner. However, I had one appointment with Dr. Pool towards the end of my pregnancy and, when my water broke, she was on call and delivered my baby. I really like her. She's professional, knowledgeable, confident, and easy to talk to. My baby had a cord around her neck, which she quickly and easily removed. My recovery was easy too. I also love my regular OB and the office staff. This is a great practice.
I've had to visit Dr. Pool multiple times during the past two years. She's great for regular check-ups, and great with taking the time to answer every question you have. I had a scary medical experience and she guided me through the entire thing and made me feel very comfortable. Had she not responded in the way that she did, I would have felt horrible. She's very non-judgemental, which is important for a gynocologist.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2010, 2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2010, 2014, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
20 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1998
Ohio State University Medical Center
Dr. Kathryn S Pool accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kathryn S Pool is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.