Dr. Kathryn L Press Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kathryn L Press?

To Dr. Press

She needs to improve her bedside manner. I think she is really rude and felt untrustworthy to be a patient's doctor. I felt like she look like down to you as a patient , not much of explanation given to me and I really not recommend her to be a doctor to go to.. I just don't like her attitude , very less caring ...Shd needs to gain her patients trust first before calling herself a doctor.

Check carefully before seeing this doctor

Please check the Indiana department of insurance medical malpractice data base before establishing this ENT as your doctor. She has three complaints filed against her, and one panel opinion of malpractice with damages.

very harsh personality. almost rude and uncaring

Professional bedside manner

I have to admit Dr. Press should work on her bedside manner, as far as new patients are concerned. My daughter has been seeing her for about 14yrs. and she has performed about 8 surgeries on her. When we first started seeing her she was very "business like" but over the years she has gotten much more personal & caring. She is very Excellent in her field, she is the "BEST", she has also performed surgery on my son. I would highly recommend her to EVERYONE I know!! My family truly would like to thank her for everthing she has done for our family!

My original doctor retired, THIS doctor had no interest in the fact my condition had an established treatment regime and proscribed medication that actually worsened my condition, while promising a CURE! For an incurable desease.