More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Kathryn R Lin has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Kathryn R Lin has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Kathryn R Lin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kathryn R Lin - Posted on February 9th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kathryn R Lin - Posted on March 11th, 2015
I'm a first time mom, and due to some issues with insurance I hadn't really looked around for a pediatrician before the birth of my daughter. Dr Lin was my daughters pediatrician at the hospital and I decided to stick with her because of her professional but friendly demeanor. Since then every visit has been a pleasurable experience. The wait in the room is usually long, but everyone is friendly and helpful, the rooms are clean, and the location is easy to get to. I'm very satisfied with dr Lin as my child's pediatrician.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kathryn R Lin - Posted on October 16th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kathryn R Lin - Posted on March 11th, 2013
I have been taking my children to Dr. Lin since my oldest was born (2003). I think she is very knowledgeable and listens to parents' concerns. She has a friendly, no-nonsense demeanor with the kids. I agree with a previous reviewer that she is conservative with prescribing medications - something I appreciate. The office staff is fine, but my only complaint is the wait time. Whether we are there for pre-scheduled well visits or emergency sick visits, there is always a very long wait (both in the main waiting room and in the exam room). However, I think Dr. Lin is a great doctor, so I consider the wait worthwhile.
Love Dr. Lin!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kathryn R Lin - Posted on August 4th, 2012
I have been taking my children to Dr. Lin for 8 years and she has always been very straight forward with me, is conservative about prescribing meds (especially antibiotics), takes the time to answer my questions and my childrens and always makes my kids laugh. I have not had problems getting sick child visits - physicals have to be scheduled way in advance, but sick visits are always the same day.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
University Of Alabama Hospital
Dr. Kathryn R Lin Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Kathryn R Lin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Zephyrhills, FL.