- Mercy Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital
- University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathryn R Reed MD
Dr. Kathryn R Reed, MD is a doctor primarily located in Iowa City, IA, with other offices in Iowa City, IA and Iowa City, IA( and 2 other locations). They have 11 years of experience. Their specialties include Anesthesiology.
Dr. Kathryn R Reed has 4 locations
Dr. Kathryn R Reed has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kathryn R Reed has the following 1 expertise
11 Years Experience
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Kathryn R Reed Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Kathryn R Reed
Dr. Reed graduated from the Louisiana State University School of Medicine In New Orleans in 2009. Dr. Reed works in Iowa City, IA and 5 other locations and specializes in Anesthesiology. Dr. Reed is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center, St Lukes Hospital and University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics.