Dr. Kathryn P Rapperport Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathryn P Rapperport?

Life

Through many phases, Dr. Rapperport continues to challenge me to live to my fullest potential. She is wise with medication. I am very fortunate to be under her care.

She honestly really cares. Getting referred to Dr Rapperport was like a gift from God. I never thought I'd be able to talk anyone like I can talk to her.

label happy

She has a great smile, but she did not have basic social skills - like introducing herself, have a seat, how are you, how can I help, etc. She is likely the most arrogant, label happy, and stereotyping psychiatrist I have ever had the displeasure to encounter. I encourage you to stay away - looks are deceiving!

not reliable

Excellent

Dr. Rapperport is truly an excellent psychiatrist. I went to her at a really difficult time in my life and she has made an absolutely tremendous difference. I'm sure that different people with different personalities prefer different mental health professionals, but for me I honestly cannot imagine going to anyone better. We had to work through some medications to get me on the right path and she had lots of things beyond medication to suggest. She is very respectful of me being the person I want to be, but being that person in a healthy and fully realized way. I cannot say enough about this doctor, really. Anyone who goes to her is lucky to do so.

Dr. Kathryn P Rapperport is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, MA.