Dr. Kathryn Reynolds Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kathryn Reynolds?

Rude Receptionist

Posted on June 28th, 2016

I have not seen any of the doctors but the ladies that answer the phone are very rude. So if I have to go they then each time I think I'll try another office.

Do n ot recommend

Posted on May 12th, 2016

Saw her just once.. She spent five minutes with me. She told me it was urgent for me to get a biopsy..I told her I wanted to wait to see the ultra sound and lab work first..She was angry as if I insulted her..She walked out on me sitting there. When all of my results came back ..everything was perfect. I would have undergone a procedure I never needed. She was trying to set me up for the biopsy right there to a doctor she worked with in Palm Beach right away.. Doctors like this seem to be all about the money...She is a cold rude doctor.

Posted on September 18th, 2015

Dr. Reynolds is a brilliant and truly caring doctor. Her bedside manner is exceptional. She never has rushed an appointment with me and always makes sure I leave with no questions. Absolutely love this doctor.

After 3 years of ongoing issues and impossible scheduling I LEFT!

Posted on August 11th, 2015

Impossible to ever get an appointment at this place. They don't care about your issues they just care about the money. They don't call or follow up with critical lab results. Dr. Reynolds was nice but she didn't spend much time in the room or explain things very well. She also mentioned tests she was going to order and then never ordered them. She prescribed medicine without explaining it, luckily I just asked the pharmacist to go over it with me at the store. What really made me leave this office is the fact that its nearly impossible to get an appointment when you need one. Why should I have to wait 3 months to get an appointment with someone who can't spend more than 15 minutes in the room with me and can't order the proper labs / tests. She isn't the only doctor at the office ive seen so its not her just its a trend... this whole office is a mess. Don't go!

Avoid Palm Beach Diabetes and Endocrine Specialists

Posted on January 14th, 2015

My pharmacy tried to contact the office for a prescription refill, but nobody would answer the phone. I called 4 times within 2 days, but got the same results. The message is always the same, stating that it is office policy to take up to 48 hours to refill a prescription. It has now been 2 weeks. I call once each day and leave a message, but nobody will return my call. I now have to go to a walk in clinic and hope someone will see me and write a prescription for my Synthroid. I will also be looking for a new doctor. The staff at Palm Beach Diabetes and Endocrine Specialists is among the worst I've ever had to deal with. They can never seem to get the billing right, they ignore their clerical duties, and have actually been rude to me. One even tried to sell me her purse while I was waiting to see the doctor! I have no idea how anyone can run a business like this!

Posted on December 10th, 2014

I have left my last two appointments with this Dr. after being told that I needed increases or additions to my medications. Both times, I was never given the new prescription . When I called to follow up I was told they had been phoned in to Walgreens. Both times, they weren't. my A1C has increased substantially since I have been seeing her . My blood pressure has also been going up due to the lack of concern on her part. If you want a Dr. that sits and nods, she's your girl. If you want a Dr. who is proactive and has good follow through, look elsewhere. She does not care.

patient

Posted on November 4th, 2014

Dr. REYNOLDS IS THE BEST, I WOULD TELL ALL MY FRIENDS BUT THE DON'T HAVE DIABETIES. SHE IS HELPFUL AND VERY SMART. MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER THAN WHEN YOU CAME IN..ISN'T THAT THE WHOLE IDEA?

Posted on January 23rd, 2014

Love the dr but the staff suck!

Posted on June 6th, 2013

I won't go back to see Dr. Reynolds, I regret making the decision to she her at all.

Posted on April 9th, 2013

Dr Reynolds is very personable, caring and considerate with me. I am sure she is this way with all of her patients. I like the fact that she spends time talking to you about your concersn and she does not rush you in and out. My glucose has improved tremendously under her care and I appreciate the specail attention. Great doctor!!

Posted on November 9th, 2017