Dr. Kathryn R Rigonan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathryn R Rigonan?

I've been going to Dr. Rigonan for 20 years. She is an excellent doctor. She has a very good bedside manner and excellent skills. She is also very patient, compassionate, understanding, friendly, and takes her time listening to me. I value her professional opinions. I count myself truly lucky to have found her. Dr. Rigonan and her staff (Elaina, Deana, and Breanna) have been extremely helpful to me with a variety of my issues. The office staff have bent over backwards to assist me and I appreciate them very much. Despite having a busy practice, I’m almost always able to schedule an appt. within a few days of my calling.

Excellent Care

mis-diagnosis

Don't trust this physician. This failing office staff, although may have changed, does not change the physician's incompetency. I was given the wrong diagnosis. Enough said. This coming from a fellow health professional. Would not waste your time. Keep searching.

Horrible bedside manners

When Dr. Rigonan was younger she handled her profession with dignity respect and all in a much more professional manner. I wouldn't take my reptile to her at this point. She has absolutely no patience and could care less how a patient feels she solely basis everything on lab tests which someone with a chronic illness knows there's more to it then numbers!!! Find a different doctor and save yourself the wasted time and misery!

Dr. Rigonan has been treating my spouse and I for the last five years. She has helped to diagnose and cure many ailments. She personally assisted us with diabetes, a tumor, obesity and hyper tension. She continues to take the lead with all of our families health care needs.

been seeing her since 2007

Dr. R is personable and knowledgeable. Easy to talk to you, will speak to you in plain English, not medical terms. She's quick, to the point. Even moving to FL, when I'm in CA and need to see a doctor, she's who I go to.

Dr. Kathryn R Rigonan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fountain Valley, CA.