Dr. Kathryn L Sigurnjak Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Kathryn L Sigurnjak?

Love Love Love Dr. Sigurnjak

I have five children from the age range of 22 to 1. Dr. Sigurnjak started to see my oldest which since the age of 5 and will be taking care of her baby boy when she delivers. I have never had a problem with Dr. Sigurnjak she is very good with my kids, and I genuinely see her more like family. I have and will continue to recommend her to anyone.

Listens!!!

Love Dr. Sigurnjak. She listens to both the parents and the child when it involves any type of difficulty. She takes time to address each problem and then to actually make your child feel comfortable. Great doctor!!!

Fantastic Doctors and Staff

We have been using Dr. Sigurnjak since the beginning. She has not only been my children's doctor but is now my grandsons doctor. She goes above and beyond to make sure children are taken care of. Every visit she spends ample time to not only listen to our concerns, but examine my grandson, then she takes the time to explain the diagnosis. My grandson is 7 and has been seeing her since birth and he loves her. The staff from front office to nurses are wonderful and you never have to wait long for a return phone call or schedule an appointment. Most times you will get a same day appointment. Highly recommend!

She's very personable, gives clear and understandable diagnosis, answers all questions. Anytime I call with a question or concern, either she or a nurse always calls back within a few hours with an answer. She's great with my boys and they love going to see her!

My kids have been seeing her for 13 years. She is awesome and the kids love her.

Dr. Kathryn L Sigurnjak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Biloxi, MS.