Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kathryn Stinson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Kathryn Stinson has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Kathryn Stinson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
You could easily do better, but you'd be hard-pressed to do any worse. Kathryn Stinson is a decent clinician; if only she were a decent human being. I had the unfortunate (although illuminating) experience of observing her interact with a peer group daily for a number of weeks. She is haughty, imperious, and incredibly mean-spirited. Witnessing her publicly embarrass and demean others was cause enough for concern. What I found truly disturbing, however, was the perverse satisfaction she derived from verbally eviscerating others. I am SURE she would have tempered her behavior if she had any idea she herself would later be held accountable in a public forum such as this. No, she is more self-serving and calculated than that: she is cruel for the sake of being cruel when she thinks she can get away with it. She takes great care to conceal how malicious and petty she is when it doesn't serve her well. Most any physician is competent; I would urge you to find another one, anyone without such deeply profound defects of character.
Could not agree more with the other review. My pre-teen daughter is better at stepping outside of her own shoes. Seriously, this woman is one of the most judgmental spiteful people I have ever come across . I can only hope she is humbled in some way. I truly feel sorry for people who live with this much ignorance, hatefulness and disrespect towards people who are different than themselves.
Dr. Stinson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
UF Health Shands Childrens Hospital
1 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2012
University Of Florida Health
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUF Health Shands Childrens Hospital, 1600 SW Archer Rd, Gainesville, FL
Dr. Kathryn Stinson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.