Dr. Kathryn T Gollotto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathryn T Gollotto?

innovative

she is amazing at diagnostics and treatment plans that actually work

Amazing

I was completely amazed at what Dr. Gollotto was able to see by looking at a pair of my running shoes. She took the time to show me the results from the MRI so I could understand gave me three choices of treatment with a recommendation. I seemed impressed by the MRI visit but with the MRI results I was amazed.

Visit Review

Dr Gollotto did a thorough review of my issue with my heel. She was very professional and accurate with her assessment of my condition. After referring me to Physical Theraoy I am now back to running. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is having an issue.

Dr. G was great. I went to multiple doctors before seeing her for a problem in my elbow. She ended up doing this procedure called FAST. It was a small procedure and my elbow was 90% better in the first week. I am back to all my activities including golf. I was really impressed with the amount of time she spent with me.

Student, athlete

I had a TFCC tear in my wrist and went to see Dr. Gollotto. She spent hours on the phone convincing my insurance company to cover an arthrogram and sent me to a great therapist to get my strength back. Katie patiently answered all of my questions about the PT field, and I am more sure than ever that I want to help others like she helped me.

Very pleased!

I have been struggling with a hip problem from softball for years and no doctor would help me, just told me to stop playing softball, until I saw Dr. Gollotto. She actually listened to me and gave a more thorough physical than any other doctor. She even watched me run! She found the problem right away and it was fixed with the right set of exercises. I am so thankful that I found her!

Dr. Kathryn T Gollotto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Voorhees, NJ.