Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Kathryn G Wadland has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Kathryn G Wadland has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
Dr. Kathryn G Wadland is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kathryn G Wadland - Posted on July 27th, 2017
I adore KAY!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kathryn G Wadland - Posted on September 25th, 2010
I met Kay when my original doctor couldn't make my appointment due to an emergency. I requested to switch to her as we immediately understood one another, she listened attentively and put me to ease. I was to be a first time mom and was basically freaking out! She helped me through the pregnancy and delivery and I never once felt any confusion as she kept me well informed of the progress, progress of the delivery and kept me at ease. I have since followed her to a new practice where she will help me prepare in planning for my next pregnancy.
So happy to have found Dr. Wadland
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kathryn G Wadland - Posted on October 28th, 2009
Dr. Wadland is now with the Women's Wellness Comprehensive Care clinic on Ocean Ave., not Casco Medical Group. She was fantastic- probably the most attentive and educational doctor I've had. Great listener. Very down to earth. Comfortable office. Spent a couple of extra minutes getting to know me. All around- it was an excellent experience!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Wadland is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine East Lansing Mi
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Kathryn G Wadland Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Choice PPO - ME
- Anthem HMO Maine
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Kathryn G Wadland
Maine Board of Registration in Medicine
Locations & DirectionsALL ABOUT WOMEN, 195 Fore River Pkwy Ste 310, Portland, ME
Dr. Kathryn G Wadland is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Portland, ME.